What We Do:
- Supply ADR approved trailer installation kits ABS/EBS.
- Testing and certifying air brake installation kits to ADR requirements.
- Supply and fit air brake equipment.
- Certify brakes and suspensions, including fitment of blue modification plates.
- Testing of truck and trailer couplings and other equipment to comply with ADR.
- Pusher and lazy axel installation kits.
- Drum and disc braked axles.
- 3 ton, 5 ton and 10 ton
- All ride heights in under and over slung variants
- Load weight gauges in kilograms, analog and digital.
- Full range available.
- Multi volt
- In genuine and after market: WABCO, KNORR & HALDEX
- Genuine and after-market: BENDIX, WILLIAMS, SEALCO and BRAKETEC
- Genuine and after-market.
- Spring suspensions to air springs.
- Air brakes fitted to vehicles which do not have compressors
- Fit and supply raise and lower control systems.
- HVRAS certification: Blue plate modifications
- EBS and ABS systems, air brake fault finding.
- Brake response timers and brake performance testing
- Trailer ABS, EBS and tail light testers
- Electronic Diagnostics for trucks and trailers
ABS Trailquip is a largely Australian based company wholesaling and retailing truck and trailer equipment. We also have a division that manufactures special application axles and suspensions. We are fully committed organisation for quality, price, service and most importantly delivery. Our company has its own In-House quality control system and is certified to supply parts which confirm to Australian Design Rules (ADR Specification). When dealing with us be assured we know and understand the industry having many years of experience. Australia has the world’s harshest trucking environment, which assures our overseas customers that our products are the toughest and will go the extra mile. Our dedication has launched us to the prestigious No:1 market leader position throughout Australia.
George Green who has over 30 years experience in the Air Brake business, our company’s mission is to bring forth to our customers and business partners the best in road safety at the most affordable price. Our low prices however do not equate to offering lower quality products. Rather all of the goods we sell are of the highest quality, as ABS Trailquip will never compromise safety. All our OEM parts come complete with a two-year Australia wide warranty and our aftermarket components are covered with a one-year Australia wide warranty. ABS Trailquip also offer aftermarket products, where our preferred choice is BRAKETEC brand. The quality of aftermarket products is controlled by us and carries a 12-month warranty as per our published sales conditions.
All BRAKETEC products are manufactured to stringent OEM specifications and quality control so you can rest assured the product that you are getting will ensure your safe driving and provide maximum mileage.
To offer our valued customers the best price, quality and service, utilising our years of expertise in the Heavy Duty Braking Industry to give our customers the choice and brand of Air Brake Components they wish to purchase, and offer both original parts which is always our first preference, and after market products, which we purchase only from suitably approved sources who’s production facilities comply with ISO9002. It is our intention to be certified as an ISO9002 service company due to the importance of safety on our roads. We will endeavour where possible to improve and bring forward the standard of the braking industry, giving our customers the assurance that we at AIR BRAKE SERVICES, at all times have safety as our priority.
Where AIR BRAKE SERVICES offer after market products, our preferred choice is BRAKETEC brand, whose quality is controlled by us and carries a 24-month warranty as per our published sales conditions.